Join us Thursday, July 5th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for the Castro Art Walk! Every first Thursday of the month, participating locations extend their business hours to host special events and share artwork with the neighborhood. Join the art walk for a self-guided experience through the creativity of the Castro!
Each venue will have many works on display and for purchase.
This event is free and open to the public.
PARTICIPATING JUNE 7TH LOCATIONS
1. Art Attack SF, 2358 Market St. Ste. 1
2. Spark Arts, 4229 18th St.
3. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties, 2324B Market St.
4. Blackbird Bar, 2124 Market St.
5. Ruby's Clay Studio & Gallery, 552A Noe St.
6. The Artist's Gallery, 4406 18th St. Ste. A
7. The Apothecarium, 2029 Market St.
8. Norden Living, 3618 17th St.
9. Brewcade, 2200 Market St.
Live music provided by Jane Warner Plaza from 6-7pm.
View the full list of events that are happening during the February Castro Art Walk on our website: https://www.castroartwalk.com
The Castro Art Walk is proudly sponsored by Castro Merchants.