Join us Thursday, December 6th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for the Castro Art Walk! Every first Thursday of the month, participating locations extend their business hours to host special events and share artwork with the neighborhood. Join the art walk for a self-guided experience through the creativity of the Castro!
Each venue will have many works on display and for purchase.
This event is free and open to the public.
PARTICIPATING DECEMBER 6TH LOCATIONS:
1. Art Attack SF, 2358 Market St. Ste. 1
2. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Drysdale Properties, 2324B Market St.
3. Blush! Wine Bar, 2324B Market St.
4. Brewcade, 2200 Market St.
5. Dog Eared Books, 489 Castro St.
6. Flore, 2298 Market St.
7. IXIA, 2331 Market St
8. Local Take, 3979 17th St.
9. Norden Living, 3618 17th St.
10. Ruby's Clay Studio & Gallery, 552A Noe St.
11. Spark Arts, 4229 18th St.
12. Traci Hollander State Farm, 556 Castro St.
13. The Artist's Gallery, 4406 18th St. Ste. A
14. The New Harvey Milk Plaza, 3989 17th St.
Live classical music by Be.Musical sponsored by Castro CBD in Jane Warner Plaza from 6-7pm.*
View the full list of events that are happening during the December Castro Art Walk on our website: https://www.castroartwalk.com
The Castro Art Walk is proudly sponsored by Castro Merchants.