Chef Kiino will be cooking alongside students from the Culinary Arts Program; the dinner will include a cocktail hour with appetizers, plus a seated three-course dinner and wine pairings for $50. There will also be a raffle for a gift basket full of items from Ferry Building vendors.
Here’s what to expect for the menu:
Cocktail Hour Appetizers
- Grilled zucchini involtini, with fresh ricotta, mint, black olive tapenade
- Chilled golden beet soup, with caraway and dill
- Spicy chickpea fitters, with cilantro-jalapeno yogurt
- Heirloom tomato “bloody Mary” salad, with celery, horseradish, fennel and chile vinaigrette
- Long & Bailey spit roasted porchetta with butter bean ragout and plum chutney, or Rancho Gordo quinoa and fromage blanc stuffed summer squash with fresh basil and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Raspberry and nectarine crisp, with almond streusel and peach leaf cream
Reservations can be made at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, the number in your party, contact information and dietary restrictions.
CCSF Culinary Arts Program Fundraiser Dinner
August 25, 7pm
One Ferry Building, #41
Image courtesy of CCSF.edu