Inspired by the vibrant night markets of Asia, UNDISCOVERED SF is a curated collection of emerging artists and merchants that celebrate the Bay Area's creative spirit and the rich cultural heritage of SF's new SOMA Pilipinas Filipino Cultural Heritage District.
Join us at a NEW VENUE, Covo on Mission Street and the adjacent parking lot, for a special holiday pop-up version of our market on a Saturday! Enjoy a unique all day shopping experience, featuring creative craft vendors, food purveyors, and musical performances. Buy presents for friends and family and support local entrepreneurs.
Our new location. 20,000 sq ft indoors and outdoors of food, retail, and creative craft vendors
We're transforming this beautiful, modern co-working space into a hub for fashion, creative crafts, books, beauty products and other holiday gifts.
Confirmed 3rd Wave of Filipino Food Vendors
The Lumpia Company
and Cross Hatch Eatery!
Over 25 Fashion, Streetwear, Beauty, Cultural Crafts, Books, and Packaged food vendors!
1000 Kisses For You
The Bay By Brooklyn
Plus many more. Visit UNDISCOVEREDSF.COM for a complete listing
- Party rock'in DJ's
- Craft Beverage Bar featuring Filipino inspired cocktails
- We’ll host a special auction of original art created live at the past four UNDISCOVERED Night Market events by local artists. The theme of all the art is “Stories of the Filipino Diaspora”. Come bid on these unique art pieces, and take one home with you!
- We’ll give out free raffle prizes every hour to select people who post photos on Instagram of the event!
ALL AGES are welcome. Kids under 16 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
- Tickets are required for priority access into our indoor space. UNDISCOVERED SF normally draws 5,000+ people to our night markets. Get your tickets so you're not stuck waiting outside in the cold. Ticket holders will be allowed inside first, as capacity allows.
- Access to food OUTSIDE in the parking lot is FREE and open to the public! Food outside will be available from at 12PM - 8PM. No tickets required.
For more info on featured retail vendors, food vendors, DJs, and the Art Silent Auction, please visit https://www.undiscoveredsf.com