Time to turn up the amps again!!!!
DO YOU ROCK?!!!!!
Then slide into the craziest Rock Star outfit that you can dream up, because it's time for...The Rock Con Pub Crawl. That's right YOU have been invited to join the most rocking and mocking pub crawl in world history!
2:00 Totally Bitchin' Band Practice at Lucky 13
3:00 Rad Pre-Concert Drinks at Elixir
4:15 Epic Rocker Costume Competition/Stageshow at Blondie's
5:45 Legendary Photo Shoot at Dolores Park
6:30 Wild Backstage Shenanigans at 500 Club
8:00 Choose Your Own After Party!
Here is a Mosey to follow when on route!
Outrageous Rock Star costumes a must!
We'll start at Lucky 13 and take over the Mission as we hit various bars. Karaoke, costume contest, booze and beer! Tell your friends and join us for the ultimate day in Rocktober!
From Dude Rock, Chick Rock, Glam Rock, Ham Rock,
Punk Rock, Funk Rock to Goth, Glitz or Pop 40 hits!
* WHEN: October 12, 2013 (This is a daytime event)
* WHERE: Crawl route to be announced here and on The Rock Con Event page soon...
* WHO: You!
* WHY: Cause you wanna rock!
* WHAT: Bring your rockin, bad ass self and all your rad, bad ass friends, oh and don’t forget your rock star outfit (or your long hair, or your glam singlet, your punk outfit, inflatable guitar...whatever makes you shine!)
* WHAT ELSE: Music will be blasted at every step of the pub crawl! There will also be costume contest and karaoke along the way.
* You will be walking a lot. So Rock Star boots are fine, but keep in mind you will be in them for a while!
* Leave No Trace! - This is the 3rd annual Rock Con event and we want to have many more.
* You can act like a Rock Star without being a Prima Donna...
* No Diva's in this crowd... Rockers take care of their own...
* This ain't no hotel room - SO pick up all your own trash...!
* The Rock Con is not responsible for your actions and in no way can be held liable for anything you do in public.
* If you are caught with alcohol by SF's finest in blue, you are on your own... BE RESPONSIBLE!
* You will be purchasing your own drinks at the various bars... there is no tab... so BRING CASH to make the bar staff happy