Studio Ghibli Pop-UP Shop
IN SAN FRANCISCO! IN CELEBRATION OF TOTORO'S 30TH ANNIVERSARY!
We are proud to announce that Kinokuniya USA will be hosting the official Studio Ghibli Pop-Up Shop at TOTO's Concept 190 in San Francisco (near AT&Tpark) from February 24th to March 18th, 2018.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the renowned Studio Ghibli movie My Neighbor Totoro, so to celebrate the pop-up shop's theme is inspired by the forest where Totoro lives.
The shop will be carrying an exciting line of Studio Ghibli merchandise, most of which is shipped directly from Japan. Collaborating with Her Universe, there will be also exclusive Ghibli related merchandises, which you won't find anywhere else!
Her Universe was launched in 2010 by actress and entrepreneur Ashley Eckstein. Her Universe markets to female sci-fi and fantasy fans by developing and producing collections of female-centered apparel and accessories for such licenses as Doctor Who, and Studio Ghibli. You can learn more about Her Universe and purchase the current line of fangirl apparel and accessories by going to https://www.heruniverse.com
and by following Eckstein & Her Universe on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Her Universe is a stand-alone subsidiary of Hot Topic, Inc.
- FREE tickets but limited quantity, so please get yours as soon as possible!
- Tickets are for entry in one hour time slots on weekends, two hour time slots on weekdays
- Venue capacity is limited, so a line may form outside until space becomes available.
- Tickets will NOT be available at the door
- Please print your tickets or show us your tickets on your smart phone!
- Shop will be open from 12noon to 6pm every day.