|Claim this listing|
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center is located in Downtown San Jose, four miles south of San Jose Mineta International Airport (SJC). It is surrounded by hotels, restaurants, performing arts facilities, nightlife, museums and cultural attractions.
· Built in 1936; retains historic charm with elegant appearance and contemporary upgrades
· Intimate experience for any performance, meeting, or presentation
· Conveniently connected to San Jose Civic
· Easy access to parking, public transportation, hotels and restaurants
· Home to Children’s Musical Theater San Jose
· Beautiful courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining, registration or cocktail reception prior to event
· Spacious Lobby entry way with built in concessions booth
· Full production capabilities
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center provides more than 425,000 square feet of space for conventions and events. Its flexible configuration offers 143,000 square feet of divisible, column-free prime exhibit space, a large ballroom, up to 30 meeting rooms with up to 2,400 theater-style seats and banquet facilities for up to 5,000 persons.