Door 7 / Show 7:30
Led by musician /actor Ross Lynch, R5 formed in 2009 and includes Lynch's three siblings Riker (bass/vocals), Rocky (lead guitar/vocals) and Rydel (keyboard/vocals), along with friend Ellington "Ratliff" (drums/vocals). The band self-released their first EP, Ready Set Rock in 2010 and signed with Hollywood Records in April of 2012. In 2013 their debut album LOUDER, hit No. 1 on iTunes in 10 countries upon its release. In 2015, their sophomore album, Sometime Last Night, debuted No. 1 on the Pop Album Chart and No. 6 on the Billboard 200, that same year they released the documentary R5: All Day, All Night to the big screen nationwide.
R5 has spent much of their time on the road; the band has toured across 5 continents, playing over 250 shows in 31 countries selling out venues across Asia, Europe, South America and North America. R5 have appeared on Good Morning America, Ellen, LIVE! with Kelly & Michael and Jimmy Kimmel Live! With over 87M Spotify streams and 250M views on VEVO globally, the band’s social reach has surpassed 19M combined fans. The band members are about to release a 5 song EP, New Addictions, the follow-up to Sometime Last Night. New Addictions marks a bold new era for the L.A.-based band. With R5 taking a greater writing and production role than ever before, the EP finds the lifelong musicians both tapping into their formidable instincts and carefully refining their song-craft. Built on powerful grooves and sharply crafted hooks, New Addictions also channels the unstoppable energy R5 have recently shown playing festivals alongside artists like Panic! At The Disco, Charlie Puth, The 1975, James Bay and Weezer.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.