Telegraph Ave, 40th St to 51st St
Discover Temescal outdoors! Spend the afternoon and evening walking, shopping, and dining out on the street on Friday, August 20th, all while supporting Temescal businesses. Enjoy expanded outdoor seating, new parklets, free fitness demos, and sidewalk sales on the newly repaved Telegraph Ave, and relish in some safe and socially distanced time outdoors while exploring over 12 blocks of Telegraph. Due to the COVID variants, increased Health & Safety Protocols (like mask-wearing & social distancing) will be required for attendees at Picnic on Telegraph.
* Expanded outdoor seating from Temescal restaurants, taprooms, and bars including: North Light, Daol Tofu, Artichoke Basille's Pizza, Marufuku Ramen, Hawking Bird, and Temescal Brewing
* Disco Dance Party at new restaurant & wine bar, Daytrip at 4316 Telegraph
* Interactive art-making & installation and live clothing customization by FYE Collective/Omni Commons
* Live Jazz music at Artichoke Basille Pizza
* East Bay Church of Religious Science Grand Re-opening Celebration featuring live music, outdoor bookstore, yoga class, and more!
* DJs and Hiphop dance performances from Hip Hop for Change
* Free Pre-Dinner Yoga class from Square One Yoga
* Outdoor board and card games with It's Your Move Games
* Kickboxing Demonstrations & trial membership sales by 9 Round Fitness
* Wine Tasting until 9 at Prima Materia
* Book giveaway by Oakland Temescal Branch Library
* Sidewalk sales and popup retail by Albo African Gift Shop, Ancient Ways and East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse
* New Beer release party by Temescal Brewing featuring a block-long beer garden between 41st and 42nd with food and more!
For more information visit https://www.PicniconTelegraph.org
. , Special thanks to our sponsors: Macarthur Commons, Root'd, Oaklandside, UCSF Children's Hospital, The Skylyne, Spin, The Logan, 4801 Shattuck, Yelp, and Baxter's