Join us in celebration of San Francisco, the outdoor community, and giving back to mother nature.
- Meet and greet with local outdoor brands and founders
- Live keynote speaker session with Kim Chambers (prepare to be inspired)
- Groovy music from local bands JimBo Trout and The Good Bad (read: bring out those dancing shoes)
- Free raffle for outdoor gear from participating brands
- Wine from Essentially Geared Wine Co. and Beer from Sufferfest
- Food from the one and only Luke Johnson - Chef at the all new Hook Fish Co.
All proceeds from Outdoor SF go towards BayKeeper. Baykeeper defends San Francisco Bay from pollution. They use science, advocacy, and a boat to find and stop pollution, strengthen clean water laws, and hold polluters accountable. Our efforts keep San Francisco Bay healthy for wildlife and Bay Area communities, and safe for swimmers, surfers, paddlers, and beach-goers.
Your tickets get you a complimentary drink, raffle ticket and food. We're proud to say that in the first four years, we've raised over $20,000 and hosted over 1,500 attendees.
Sunski, Peak Design, Huckberry, Oru Kayak, Topo Designs, CLIF Bar, Rumpl, Kuju Coffee, Mohinders, Essentially Geared Wine Co., and Sufferfest Beer Company