November Jazz at The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa's Fireplace Lounge
The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey offers music stylings during November, at the Fireplace Lounge! Jazz is in the air so join us for local favorites such as George Young and Mayumi.
All jazz events at the Fireplace Lounge at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa are complimentary. Jazz times are 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. Stop by and enjoy live jazz, a glass of award winning Monterey County wine and great appetizers and wood fired pizzas.
November Jazz Schedule:
· Friday, November 1 - Gary Meek - this LA studio musician makes a stop in our own Fireplace Lounge, Meek has toured with Al Jerreau, Dionne Warwick and many others
· Saturday, November 2nd - Mike Lent - we are lucky enough to book this top touring guitarist during a brief break from the Barry Manilow orchestra
· Friday, November 8th - Eddie Mendenhall organ, with special guests Gary Meek sax, Mike Lent guitar, David Morwood drums - a night not to be missed by any jazz organ fan!
· Saturday, November 9th - Dave Holidiloff guitar and mandolin, Steve Uccelo bass, David Morwood drums - from swing to gypsy jazz and everything in between!
· Friday, November 15th - David Morwood jazz with special guests Gary Meek and Mike Lent - high energy jazz, pop, and dance music!
· Saturday, November 16th - Dizzy Burnett, Grover Coe, David Morwood - from swing to dance and jazz standards - put on your dancin' shoes!
· Friday, November 22nd - Hyatt Diva Night - we present for your cheering pleasure some of the hottest, youngest, and most talented Divas on the California Central Coast! with house band Bob Basa, Mark Hammersley, and David Morwood. Join us and cheer for your favorite Diva!
· Saturday, November 23rd - Steve Ezzo/David Morwood Band - Steve has backed and toured with some of the top names in LA studios! from jazz to pop and R&B and beyond!
· Thursday, November 28th - Thanksgiving Brunch with David Morwood Jazz Band, featuring special guest vocalist Mayumi - from traditional turkey and gravy to seafood to fresh central coast selections, something scrumptious for the whole family - reservations recommended
· Friday, November 29th - Pete Lips jazz- this bass player extraordinaire is one of the most in demand musicians in Monterey
· Saturday, November 30th - Gino Raugi guitar, Nat Johnson bass - from jazz standards to bebop to swing these guys make the music feel good for the whole Fireplace Lounge
For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit http://www.hyattregencymonterey.com/.