The world’s teeming with the living dead, but Curiosity Atlas has your antidote. Join us at the historic Verdi Club to play and preview our full lineup of workshops coming this fall. The night will feature hands-on demos, live performances, tasty drinks, and the odd surprise.
Discover new things to make and do while meeting the remarkable experts, makers, and artisans in our community you need to know, End Times or not.
• Defend Against Multiple Attackers with Danny Zelig (Krav Maga Institute)
• Sail to Safety with OCSC Sailing
• Dance in the Air with Bandaloop
• DIY Herbal Apothecary with Riyana Rebecca Sang (Ohlone Herbal Center)
• Making Shrubs with Larry Piaskowy (Bar Jars)
• Eat Bugs with Monica Martinez (Don Bugito + La Cocina)
• And much more...
Find something that piques your curiosity? Sign up for the full workshop and explore something new.
Doors open at 7:00pm, show at 8:00pm
VIP Happy Hour from 6:30pm - 7:30pm
All guests will get 10% off workshop purchases, 20% off 3 or more workshops.
VIP Happy Hour
We've loved getting to know each of our "survival" experts this season and we think you will too. Their passion is inspiring and infectious. Join us for an intimate happy hour with an open bar and good company.