The Fernet-Branca Barback Games features gladiators battling through a series of rigorous challenges to crowds of cheering industry friends.
On Sunday November 22nd, the best Barbacks from around San Francisco will compete at The Grand Regency Ballroom to determine the city's best barback.
In the end there can be only one.
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST EVENT.
WE SUGGEST ARRIVING SUPER EARLY TO GUARANTEE ADMISSION!
Featuring Live Performances From:
+ Special Guests TBA
Hubba Hubba Revue
Plus San Francisco's Favorite Industry Judges:
- Karrie Cormican (of Comstock Saloon)
- Rick Dobbs (of Last Word)
- Suzie Robinson (of Novela)
- Moe Arce (of Asiento)
- Maritza Rocha/Alvarez (of White Chapel)
- Glenn Kaplan (of Make Westing)
- Marguerite Regan (of Rye)
- Tanya Griffith (of Young’s Market)
- Elmer Mejicanos (of Tony’s Pizzaria/Capos)
- Maurice Brooks (of Nite Cap Bar)
Sunday, November 22nd, 2015
The Grand Regency Ballroom
1300 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
7pm Barback Registration