The producer for the world’s most popular Broadway musical Hamilton announced a digital lottery for $10 tickets to the upcoming San Francisco shows. These tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance in San Francisco SHN Orpheum Theatre (1192 Market Street at Hyde St. & 8th St) on March 10.
Producer Jeffrey Seller revealed that for every performance 44 tickets will be sold for $10 each. Seat locations will vary per show, with some seats located in the front row. The digital lottery starts two days prior to each performance. See below for the official contest rules.
How to Enter:
– Visit https://www.hamilton.shnsf.com or http://www.luckyseat.com/hamilton.html to register
– The lottery will open at 11am two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9am the day prior to the performance
– Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided)
– Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded
– Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email
– Tickets not claimed by 4pm the day prior to the performance are forfeited
– Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
– Limit 1 entry per person, per performance
– Multiple entries will not be accepted- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter
– Tickets are non-transferable
– Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice
– Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases
– Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
– All sales final – no refunds or exchanges
– Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice
– No purchase necessary to enter or win
– A purchase will not improve the chances of winning
Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. The musical features accompanying music that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway. Music and lyrics were created by Lin-Manuel Miranda, with direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and music supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire.