The annual Valentine’s Day Pillow Fight returns to Justin Herman Plaza on Friday, February 14, with thousands of people sharing some soft and friendly holiday aggression on the streets of San Francisco.
The flash-mob style pillow fight begins at 5:45pm on Friday. Details from the organizers:
1) Tell everyone you know about Pillow Fight.
2) Nothing in your pillow but pillow.
3) Don’t hit anyone without a pillow.
4) Don’t hit anyone operating a camera.
5) Bring hugs and kisses (our suggestion)
It’s also recommended that attendees bring a mask to avoid wayward feathers in facial orifices and a garbage back to assist with cleanup (city officials claim the event costs thousands of dollars to clean up every year).
Photos from the SF Station archive: