Available through April 13, the flight pairs three different cheeses selected by Parlato, the brainchild behind Quince’s cheese program, with three different scotches chosen by Harrison.
The spring “Scotch and cheese” flight is $34 and includes:
· Cheese: Andante Creamery Trio, Petaluma, California (goat, cow, crème fraiche)
· Scotch: Bunnahabhain, 12-year-old, Islay
· Cheese: Comté Grand Cru Alpage, Marcel Petite, Comté, France
· Scotch: Speyside, 12-year-old, Highlands
· Cheese: Keen’s Cheddar Reserve, Somerset, England
· Scotch: Tobermory, 10-year-old, Isle of Mull
Offered exclusively on Quince’s a la carte bar and lounge menu, it is joined by other small plates and bites, which is primarily fish and shellfish-driven.
For those who are not big scotch fans, later this month, the bar and lounge will be offering craft beer and cheese pairings.
Quince is located at 470 Pacific Avenue. The bar and lounge hours are Monday-Saturday from 5-10 p.m.
Photo Credit: www.cheeseplatesf.com