Whiskies of the World gathers the worlds most fascinating distilled spirits along with their makers and ambassadors to give its guests an opportunity to sample, learn and experience a night of delicious spirited fun. The grand tasting will be at the San Jose Marriott and includes a Whisky & Cigar Pairing patio. Come and enjoy hundreds of Whiskies, a full buffet dinner, Masterclasses, whisky mixology, artisanal food pairings, live music, cigars and more. Learn, celebrate, experience!
San Jose Marriott
301 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113
Benefitting Casa Circulo Cultural (https://www.casacirculocultural.org
- Hundreds of whiskies to sample (Scotch, Bourbon, American Craft, Malts, Grains, Scottish, Irish, American, Canadian, Indian, Australian and more)
- Meet Distillers and Brand Ambassadors
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Whisky Masterclasses: A guided tasting and educational experience.
- Whisky mixology
- Cigar and Whisky pairing
VIP: $125 (4 hours. 6:00pm entry)
General Admission: $100 (3 hours. 7:00pm entry)
What does GA include?
- A whisky tasting glass for unlimited samples, buffet, masterclass, a cigar Cut and Smoke.
What does VIP include?
- An hour earlier entry with limited ticketing for easier access to brand ambassadors, distillers and blenders. VIP hour only pours.
You will receive a souvenir tasting glass and have the opportunity to choose from 300 expressions of Scotch, Bourbon, Irish, Canadian and other whiskies from around the world.
Please note attendance at this event is limited to persons aged 21 or older. Photo I.D. showing age is required.