Uplifting Black Health: bringing together the resources available to support a healthy Black community
This is an opportunity for San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) Leaders and community leaders to come together to discuss the health needs of the African American population.
The program will consist of the following:
· Dr. Jonathan Butler of the NAACP will give an overview of Black Health
· Dr. Michelle Albert of UCSF will discuss racism and heart health
· Round table discussions with SFDPH and community leaders around five topics: Maternal Health, Chronic Disease, HIV/Sexual Health, Behavioral Health, and Food/Economic Security.
· Panel discussion with major local initiatives: Hope SF, My Brother and Sister Keeper (MBSK), Pre-term Birth Initiative (PTMBI), and Interrupt, Predict, Organize (IPO)
* There are limited amount of space, please limit the amount of people from you section.