Twisted Roots is holding its New Release Party on November 2nd on the patio of its Carmel Valley tasting room located at 12 Del Fino Place. The event will take place from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.. Sip, savor and experience two new releases as well start your holiday shopping with the Twisted Roots Holiday Gift packs!
• November 2nd
• 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• Twisted Roots Patio at 12 Del Fino Place, Carmel Valley
• Cost for the event free for wine club members and $20 for non-wine club members
• Reservations Required
• Purchase tickets through EventBrite http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8235126485/es2/?rank=2&sid=de06ad9e2b5d11e38e6112313b01585b
• Space is limited to 40 attendees
• Enjoy live music, small bites, and a very special sorbet made from Twisted Roots Famous Petite Sirah. The chef that created the sorbet will be at the event!
• Attendees of the release party will also get to enjoy a very special wine – the Twisted Roots “Limited Release” Wine Series. The 2012 Albarino is a great new white wine that originated in Northern Spain, where the climate is much more like Lodi, California where the vineyard is for Twisted Roots. The new “Limited Release” Wine Series by Twisted Roots will not exceed 25 cases total per product! Enjoy the last case of the Twisted Roots 2013 California Albarino at the November 2rd Release Party
New “Limited Release” Wines:
Attendees will also enjoy the two new “Limited Releases” at the November 2nd event. Both of the new “Limited Releases” only have 25 cases total produced.
• 2012 Cherry Road Red, a Rhone Blend, named in honor of Ross, who started Twisted Roots, in the basement of the original farm house on the vineyard.
• 2012 Costamagna, a young zinfandel
• The new releases will be tasted at the November 2nd release party and available for sale online and at the Twisted Roots Tasting Room.
Holiday Gift Packs:
Twisted Roots has combined two of its most popular wines to create a holiday gift pack available beginning October 1 at the Carmel Valley Tasting Room. The pack includes the 2010 Cabernet. A light and fruity wine that easy to sip! The gift pack also includes the 2010 Petite Sirah. This big and bold wine is perfect to pair with big rich food dishes. A $50 value, the holiday pack is being offered for $40.00 plus tax and includes two complimentary wine tasting cards!
Twisted Roots Carmel Valley Tasting Room:
Open Friday through Sunday (11:30 a.m.–5 p.m.), the tasting room will pour wines created from estate grapes on vines first planted in Lodi in 1918. Did you know the winery’s name came from a twisted root that the family dug up from the vineyard?
Tastings are $5 and include four wines:
• -2010 Chardonnay, aged in neutral oak and finished with a medium toasted oak finish
• 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon that won a gold medal in the 2012 California State Fair Competition and best of the Lodi Appellation
• 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon that won a gold medal in the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle wine competition
• 2010 Petite Sirah, the family’s flagship wine.
• --1918 Old Vine Zinfandel our most popular.
Twisted Roots is holding its New Release Party on November 2nd on the patio of its Carmel Valley tasting room located at 12 Del Fino Place. The event will take place from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.. Sip, savor and experience two new releases as well start your holiday shopping with t...