Tulip 2018 | Emerging Blockchains Meet Enterprise
What is Tulip?
Tulip is a 5-day immersive conference focusing on emerging technologies enabled by decentralization: blockchain, IoT, embedded systems, open AI and autonomous systems. We connect disruptors with enterprise leaders to accelerate growth, scale and adoption through investment and strategic partnerships.
We predict that 2018 marks a tipping point for large-scale adoption of decentralized systems. As enterprises turn to open protocols to build resilience, efficiency and scale, entrepreneurs are taking the leap of solving problems that matter to enterprises. Our mission is to bring together leading-edge technologists and business leaders to build value and create markets.
Who Should Attend
Startups, developers and enterprise leaders driving adoption of emerging technologies. Tulip is for pioneers in decentralization looking to partner, build strategy, share insights, strengthen your scaling capacity, or bring your technology to a wider audience.
* David Moss - Founder & CEO at TrueBlock.io
* Michael Huth - Professor of Computer Science at Imperial College London
* Leif-Nissen Lundbæk - CEO at XAIN
* Kieran Arasaratnam - CEO at Emerchain Capital
* Saswata Basu - Ph.D, CEO at 0chain
* Jeffrey Wernick - Investor and Advisor at Qtum
* Wulf Kaal - Professor of Law at University of St. Thomas and Founder at Semada
* Mayur Moudhgalya - Founder at IBC Consulting
* Thomas Austin - Technical Lead at 0chain
40+ More to be Announced
Learn More at https://tulipconf.com/