|Claim this listing|
We all know Trader Joe's (TJ's) is a great place to find quality food and drink products that are meticulously sourced; gotta love TJ's.
* TJ's buys direct from suppliers whenever possible, we bargain hard to get the best price, and then pass the savings on to you.
* If an item doesn’t pull its weight, it goes away to gangway for something else. - So sad... I guess some of my favorite items weren't popular.
* TJ's buys in volume and contract early to get the best prices.
* Most grocers charge their suppliers fees for putting an item on the shelf. This results in higher prices... so TJ's doesn't do it.
* TJ's keeps its costs low...