|Claim this listing|
Tilden Regional Park, also known as Tilden Park or Tilden /ˈtɪldən/, is a 2,079-acre (841 ha) regional park in the East Bay, part of the San Francisco Bay Area in California. It is between the Berkeley Hills and San Pablo Ridge.
The park is managed by the East Bay Regional Park District, created from the first land the District purchased in 1936.
Tilden Regional Park was named in honor of Charles Lee Tilden, a Bay Area attorney and businessman who served on the first Board of Directors of the East Bay Regional Park District.