At The Vault, we are having 6 Korean startups pitch to the investors and audiences.
- ArVizon: ArVizon’s RAVI360 is the first smart 360-degree dash cam. With real-time mobile app connectivity, live- streaming capability on social media and anti-snooze, you can be assured both on and off the wheel.
- Eigenbier: Eigenbier is has produced the first industrial grade can seamer for consumers and retailers who brew beer and produce other beverages that need to be canned at home or in their shop.
- Humatech: This mobile air quality sensor is the work of a father of 2, who wanted to ensure that his children weren’t being exposed to harmful pollutants. Humai provides various readings on the air quality around you, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Miro: Miro is the market leader humidifier in Korea, with 100% component separation for an easy cleaning process and IoT connectivity. Awarded the iF Design Award in Germany twice and the Innovation Prize at the Chicago Home Appliances Fair.
- Swan Electronics: SWAN produces a transparent display that shows digital images on transparent glass. This technology has applications in advertising, smart homes, regulation & safety and so much more. The current product focuses on retail display for ads and consumer use.
- VM e-Korea: VM e-Korea has significantly increased the efficiency of lithium batteries and has applied it to various electric vehicles. They travel further than conventional electric vehicles on a smaller battery to provide cost savings while maintaining high-quality performance.
5:30 - Opening speech5:45 - 10 minute presentation per company (ArVizon, Eigenbier, Humatech, Miro, Swan Electronics, VM e-Korea)6:45 - VC judges scoring review6:50 - Announce highest scoring startup7:00 - Networking with free dinner & drinks