Want to learn how to use your company data to create content marketing? Priceonomics is putting on an intensive bootcamp to teach just that!
Day 1: We teach you everything we know about creating and spreading data-driven content.
Day 2: You write a blog post using your company's data with our help. You get a tangible piece of content marketing you can use at the end of the session. If you don't have a data set readily accessible, we can provide you a sample one.
The event will take place in San Francisco starting on March 1st.
The focus is on how companies can create content that spreads, gets links and press mentions, and drives conversions. If you invest time and effort into content marketing, good things should happen when you publish something. Your company blog should not be a ghost town.
The session will be an intense 1-day or 2-day workshop where we teach you everything we know about content marketing. The cost of the session is $995 for the 1-day session or $1495 for the 2-day session.
Day one is a lecture where we teach you everything we know about creating data driven content. Day two is when you work on your own blog post using your company data with our help. (If you don't have data accessible, we can provide you a sample data set to work from).
We highly recommend the 2-day session.
Both days will be led by Rohin Dhar, the founder of Priceonomics and author of The Content Marketing Handbook. At Priceonomics, Rohin trains and manages the writers and analysts.
The first day is an intensive training session and is split into 3 parts: Make, Content Distribution, and Your Company.
The goal of the day is to teach you everything we know about making and spreading content. The last session will be focused on coming up with specific content marketing ideas for your company.
Intensive Training Session Schedule, Day 1
Part I: Make
1. Introduction: What are the types of content marketing that succeed?
2. Sharing The "Secret" Priceonomics Templates.
3. Diagraming the elements of the perfect content marketing blog post.
4. Brainstorm: what topics should your company write about?
[lunch break: lunch will be provided]
Part II: Content Distribution
1. What are the channels where your content marketing can spread
2. How to get media / links / press
3. Social media run down: reddit, hacker news, facebook, twitter
4. Conversion Tracking
5. List building: email addresses, followers, media contacts
Part III: Your Company
1. For each participant, we'll spend time together coming up with ideas for your company.
2. Each company should take away 4 ideas about what they can write about after this session.
3. This is a key part of the service we offer our content agency clients, and it's included as part of this seminar.
We highly recommend you stick around for Day 2. There is, however, a ticket option for just the first day.
The second day of training is available for people who want to get their hands dirty and learn the "Priceonomics way" of content marketing by creating a blog post using your own company data. By the end of the day, you should have a rudimentary blog post that you can actually publish later on.
It will take place the following day, also at an event space in San Francisco. The sessions will take up a full day.
You create a data driven blog post, Day 2 (highly recommended)
1. Share your data with Priceonomics to get guidance
2. Brainstorm: what are the stories in the data?
3. Analyze the data and come back with preliminary results
4. Create a story with the data using charts
5. Finalize charts and outline the story
6. Write article
7. Receive editing and criticism from Priceonomics
8. Create a "content distribution plan" for the piece
Day 2 mimics a "day in the life" of an analyst at Priceonomics. By using your own company data, you can create a Priceonomics style blog post. Again, if you don't have access to a data set, we can provide you with one. This is will be very busy day where we guide you through the content marketing process (please make sure you bring your laptop). You'll learn a ton and get a good idea about how to create great content marketing. Lunch and ample coffee will be provided on both days.
For companies attending the second day, we'll reach out to you by email beforehand to see if you have a data set you can use or if we need to provide you with one.
Any questions? Send us a message at [email protected]
If the tickets sell out, add yourself to the waitlist and we'll see about creating a second session.