As Santa Clara’s best in class hotel, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara features a package that is ideal for the entire family.
Designed for those who just want the basics and the very best value, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara’s winter “Family Breakfast” package features a spacious guest room for up to four people as well as buffet breakfast for the whole family. The “Family Breakfast” Package starts at only $109 for a family of up to two adults and two children. Suggestions for the Bay Area’s most popular summer vacation attractions are below.
Additionally, as an added winter attraction, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara will be the new, temporary home of the “Alcatraz: Life on the Rock” and “Alcatraz: The Last Day” exhibits. Free and open to the public (24 hours/day, seven days/week), this comprehensive exhibit is an ideal way for families, students and visitors alike to get a real feel for the history of and the fascination with Alcatraz.
Reservations and Information
The “Family Breakfast” package is available through January 31, 2014 and is based on availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Rates will vary according to dates of travel and certain restrictions apply. For reservations and additional information, visit santaclara.hyatt.com or call (408) 200-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the “Special Offers.”
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara suggests the following winter amusements:
- The Intel Museum --- http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/intel-museum.html
- Winchester Mystery House --- https://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com
- Triton Museum of Art --- https://www.tritonmuseum.org
- Children’s Discovery Museum --- https://www.cdm.org/index.asp
- NASA Ames Exploration Center --- https://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index
- Mission Santa Clara --- https://www.scu.edu/visitors/mission/index.cfm
- TheatreWorks --- https://www.theatreworks.org
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium --- https://www.egyptianmuseum.org
About Hyatt Regency Santa Clara: Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the luxurious Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is attached to the Convention Center and right across the street from California’s Great America Theme Park. The contemporary accommodations feature sweeping views of the valley, Hyatt Grand Beds™, Wi-Fi and Internet access and oversized work desks. The hotel features three inviting dining options, including Tuscan cuisines, classic American or fresh sushi. As a world-class, technology meeting destination, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara offers expert catering and meeting planners, a 24-hour business center and extensive function space to accommodate the attached Santa Clara Convention Center. For more information visit, santaclara.hyatt.com