From The Castro to North Beach, we’ve scoured San Francisco for the craftiest and most delicious Bloody Marys. You won't find any plain tomato juice and horseradish concoctions here...
Enjoy 3 hours of unlimited tastes of San Francisco's most creative and innovative Bloody Marys, made and served by the finest restaurants and bars in the city. Includes local food tastes, celebrity judges, music and more. Don't forget to vote for your favorite Bloody Mary for the coveted "People's Choice" Award.
BLOODY MARY PURVEYORS
1) ELITE CAFE (Lower Pacific Heights)
2) HARVEYS (The Castro)
3) MAVEN (Lower Haight)
4) BLACKBIRD (Duboce Triangle)
5) TWENTY FIVE LUSK (Soma)
6) FINNEGAN'S WAKE (Cole Valley)
7) PARK TAVERN (North Beach)
8) THE BOARDROOM (North Beach)
9) CLIFF HOUSE (Sea Cliff)
10) ELIXIR (Mission)
11) ST. MARY'S PUB (Bernal Heights)
...And more to be announced soon!
1) Shelley Buchanan (www.drunkentomato.com/), author of “The Drunken Tomato: A Definitive Guide to the Best Bloody Marys in Los Angeles…”
2) Marissa Stephens, Mixologist. - WINNER, "The People's Choice" award. The Brooklyn Bloody Mary Festival 2014
3) Brian King, Founder, https://www.BloodyAmerica.com
...And more to be announced soon!...