Testarossa has some excellent wines and a stunningly beautiful tasting room located in the hills above Los Gatos. With beautiful views of the valley, there’s plenty of room for a picnic on the grounds, and the tasting room itself is located within stone cellars from the 19th century.
-- Metro, Silicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper, September 24, 2008
We're proud of the recognition we've been accorded by so many well-regarded publications. Under each varietal category, we have a list of all scores, 90 points or higher, that our wines have received:
* Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Wines of 2008
* Wine Spectator Top 100 Wines of 2002
* San Francisco Chronicle Top 100 Wines of 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006
* Connoisseur's Guide Top 10 wines of 2001, 2002, 2005 & 2006
* Pinot Report Top 12 Pinot Noirs of 2002 & 2003 (2 wines each year) (#2 Pinot Producer in the U.S.)
* Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Wines of 2001 (#1 Pinot Noir)
Visit us at one of our upcoming events.
read more show less