Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café Celebrates Fall, Pumpkin Cheese Cake and Halloween
Creepy, Crawly, Spooky and Sweet All Make an Appearance at Sweet Elena’s This Halloween
Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café located at 465 D Olympia Avenue in Sand City is an artisan bakery using fresh and local ingredients.
During the month of October, Sweet Elena’s will get spooky and celebrate Halloween and Fall. These devilishly delicious treats from Sweet Elena’s will have you "goblin" 'em up by the sackful.
· Handmade Halloween Cookies in the shape of ghosts, bones and pumpkins. Available October 1, cost between 75 cents and $2.00.
· October 21: National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day. One day only normally $25 a pumpkin cheesecake - for October 21st all pre-ordered pumpkin cheesecakes are $20.00 per cheesecake. Must pre-order by October 18th.
· Don’t forget Sweet Wednesday at Sweet Elena's Bakery & Café! For every item you purchase on Wednesday’s you get two punches on your card. Also, the 20th customer will receive free breakfast or lunch- Elena's choice. Have a Sweet Wednesday!
· Sweet Elena’s will start making her traditional pumpkin pies October 1st.
· New lunch daily special is a slice of quiche and a green salad for $7.00.