The biggest succulent sale in the Bay Area returns to Golden Gate Park this June. More info coming soon. Mark yourself "going" or "interested" to get updates.
Invite your friends!
Shop the Bay Area's largest selection of colorful water-wise plants at this once-a-year extravaganza! Over 25 regional nurseries and boutique growers represented.
Get inspired at the plant show featuring displays of rare succulents, cacti and bromeliads.
* Free admission (open to the public)
* Free plant raffles every hour
* Plant and cultivation information
* Displays of exceptional specimens
* Free Plant Hotel (store plants while you shop)
* Easy access via MUNI lines 44, 71 & N-Judah
The event is located in the SF County Fair Building at the edge of Golden Gate Park.
BYOB - You can help by bringing your own flat boxes to take your plants home.
The San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society is a non-profit dedicated to education and the conservation of succulent plants.