Studio 54 Experience w/ Jellybean Benitez: A Night of Disco Decadence
Get ready to vogue the house down as the LEGENDARY Studio 54 returns from the ether of infamy to materialize in San Francisco for one glittering, glorious night only!
* Jellybean Benitez (the Iconic producer and starmaker who brought Madonna, Whitney Houston & Studio 54 Radio into the light of nightlife)
* Julius Papp, the heart of disco in San Francisco
* Vogue legend Sir JoQ & crew
* Red carpet entrance
* Chic / Michael Zager Band / Donna Summer / Instant Funk / G.Q. / Grace Jones / Bee Gees
* Glamorous photo booths
* Warhol-reminiscent photographers to catch you turning a look in in your most gilded dance floor couture
* Snow falling from the sky (and glitter falling off everything else)
*&, in the ineffable words of Andrea True, "more more MORE"
We want to be served lewks, honey. Glitter, glam, velvet, cut tops, jumpsuits, and other ballroom realness. For inspiriation check out Vogue's Iconic Looks From Studio 54 - https://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/studio-54-best-looks
So, all Halston-hopefuls and Bianca Jagger-esque babes, grab your most sumptuous sequined styles & get ready to hit the dance floor (but check your horse at the door) as we spin the disco ball of time back to STUDIO 54!