This spring break out of your routine and take a staycation with us. Take the stress out of the family vacation and let us do the planning, cooking, and cleaning so you and your family can focus on playing, exploring and relaxing together.
Enjoy camp activities such as:
• Traditional Camp Activities such as Archery, Climbing Wall, and Nature Hikes in the local Redwood Forrest
• Specialized Craft Projects such as Ceramics, Basket Weaving, Leatherworking and Wood Burning.
• Pinewood Derby Car Racing
• Outdoor Cooking Projects such as Pita Pizzas and Campfire French Toast
• Group Games such as Capture the Flag and Scavenger Hunts
• High Ropes Challenge with a Zip Line (for ages 11 and older)
• Garden Projects such as cobb oven cooking and planting spring plant starts to take home!
YMCA Camp Campbell
16275 Hwy 9
Boulder Creek, CA
Fri Apr 6 (4:00 PM on the 6th to 12:00 PM on the 8th)
Sat Apr 7 (4:00 PM on the 6th to 12:00 PM on the 8th)
Sun Apr 8 (4:00 PM on the 6th to 12:00 PM on the 8th)