Join us for the original, guided, walking, gourmet food tour in Sonoma. Think "progressive party!" Enjoy gourmet food from the girl & the fig, El Dorado Kitchen, Burger's & Vine, La Bodega, Sonoma Cheese Factory, Sonoma Wine Shop, Figone's Olive Oil Co., Wine Country Chocolates, Chocolate Cow, Highway 12, Envolve Tasting Room and unbelievable facts about the Sonoma Plaza's history. Did you know for example that California became a state on the Sonoma Plaza in 1846? How about Sonoma's hidden city? Why are some of the sidewalks still cobbled from the wild west days? Learn these facts and so much more while sampling downtown Sonoma's finest in a 3 hour window. This tour is designed to maximize an afternoon in beautiful, friendly Sonoma - home of the very first winery in the United States. The Sonoma Plaza is just 45 minutes from San Francisco. Check out our new tour in Tiburon too! *Great for birthday's, reunions and parties!
• What: Food Tour with Wine (mostly food-8 stops w/min of 6 varietal pours of small-production, local wines)
• Where: Visitor Center in the Sonoma Plaza (downtown Sonoma)
• When: Most days at 2PM
• Why: Because you want to enjoy a fun afternoon in sunny Sonoma
• Cost: $110, discounted to $85 with mention of this ad with the code "YELP"
• Book: 1-800-979-3370 or online @ http://www.gourmetfoodandwinetours.com
read more show less