Small Plates Party Food Cooking Class with Parties That Cook
Small Plates are a great way to entertain because there is something that everyone will enjoy. Join the Parties That Cook team for a lively hands-on cooking class featuring our current favorite tapas recipes. We like mixing it up and this menu will take you for a spin around the globe.
Party Food Menu:
• Spring Vegetable Pakora with Asparagus, Spring Onion and Carrots with Cilantro Chutney
• Hand-Rolled Scallion Pancakes with Chile Oil and Tamari Dipping Sauce
• Beef and Kale Caesar Bites with Parmigiano-Reggiano
• Shrimp Toasts on Crispy Brioche Points with Sesame Seeds
• Lamb Sliders with Quick-Pickled Cucumbers and Indian Makhani Sauce
• Mexican Chocolate Soufflés with Candied Pepitas
We welcome your arrival at the Parties That Cook Kitchen with our antipasto platter of cheeses, salami, crackers and olives and a glass of Prosecco! This is a cocktail-style menu so once each team finishes cooking they will pass their platters around for everyone to taste.
Please bring a bottle (or two) of wine to enjoy and share with the group. This is a BYOB event.
Link for more info or to sign up http://www.partiesthatcook.com/date-night-small-plates-cooking-class/