Hundreds of exhibitors and more than a dozen community-run stages and venues, the San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest gathering of LGBT people and allies in the nation. The two-day celebration is free and open to all.
Sunday, June 24th, Along Market Street, Kickoff at 10:30 a.m.
From Beale to 8th St.
Headlining performance by Kehlani at 5:30pm.
The Mission of the San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pride Celebration Committee is to educate the world, commemorate our heritage, celebrate our culture, and liberate our people.
Parade Route & Times - http://sfpride.org/faq/
Everyone entering the Celebration will be subject to screening. The following items are prohibited:
• Any bag or container over 18” x 18”
• Glass bottles
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Hazardous or toxic materials
• Firearms, fireworks, explosives
• Knives, impact or electric pulse weapons
• Stunning devices
• Radios, walkie-talkies, jammers, scanners
• Portable speakers
• Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by law enforcement or security