Hundreds of exhibitors and more than a dozen community-run stages and venues, the San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest gathering of LGBT people and allies in the nation. The two-day celebration is free and open to all.
Check out SF Station's full events calendar for Pride Week: http://www.sfpride.org/schedule//
Sunday, June 24th, Along Market Street, Kickoff at 10:30 a.m.
From Beale to 8th St.
The Mission of the San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pride Celebration Committee is to educate the world, commemorate our heritage, celebrate our culture, and liberate our people.
Parade Route & Times - http://sfpride.org/faq/
Everyone entering the Celebration will be subject to screening. The following items are prohibited:
• Any bag or container over 18” x 18”
• Glass bottles
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Hazardous or toxic materials
• Firearms, fireworks, explosives
• Knives, impact or electric pulse weapons
• Stunning devices
• Radios, walkie-talkies, jammers, scanners
• Portable speakers
• Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by law enforcement or security