|Claim this listing|
Peninsula Yacht Club was founded in 1960. Our building was originally an old water tower which may date back as far as the 1870's. Filling in the framework around the original redwood timber structure created a rustic building that, with our additions, became the clubhouse we see today. The wooden deck, dance floor, kitchen, and back bar were added to the structure as the membership increased. Other than an occasional coat of paint the original water tank on the roof remains unchanged.