This spring, break out of your routine and join us for a weekend of camp magic. Show your child the outdoors, engage them in the natural world, explore and play together, and enjoy the simple things in life. Give yourself the opportunity to see your child in a new light and experience the strength in your relationship together.
Explore all that camp has to offer including:
• Traditional camp Activities such as Swimming, Archery, Climbing Wall, and Mole Hole
• Frontier Forgers: an off-trail exploration of our forest
• S.T.E.A.M. Projects such as Slingshot Cars and Tallest Tower Construction Challenges
• Creative Projects such as Leatherworking, Ceramics, and Paracord Projects
• Community Building through group games including Capture the Flag and Street Hockey
• Team Building activities such as a Low Ropes course featuring a rope swing, tight rope walk and wall challenge.
YMCA Camp Campbell
16275 Hwy 9
Boulder Creek, CA
Fri Mar 9 (4:00 on the 9th till 12:00 on the 11th)
Sat Mar 10 (4:00 on the 9th till 12:00 on the 11th)
Sun Mar 11 (4:00 on the 9th till 12:00 on the 11th)