Grow together with one of our popular Mother Daughter Weekends. Strengthen your relationships through cooperative play, exploration and adventure in the great outdoors! Disconnect from the pressures of the outside world and reconnect over our engaging and interactive programs.
Explore all that camp has to offer including:
• Traditional camp Activities such as Swimming, Archery, Climbing Wall, and Mole Hole
• Frontier Forgers: an off-trail exploration of our forest
• S.T.E.A.M. Projects such as Slingshot Cars and Egg Drop Construction
• Creative Projects such as Leatherworking, Ceramics, Wood Burning and Paracord Projects
• Outdoor Cooking Projects such as Cobb Oven Pizzas and Campfire French Toast.
• Team Building activities such as a Low Ropes course featuring a rope swing, tight rope walk and wall challenge.
• Leadership opportunities for older campers such as staff-in-training and dining hall volunteers.
YMCA Camp Campbell
16275 Hwy 9
Boulder Creek, CA
Fri May 11 (4:00 PM on the 11th till 12:00 PM on the 13th)
Sat May 12 (4:00 PM on the 11th till 12:00 PM on the 13th)
Sun May 13 (4:00 PM on the 11th till 12:00 PM on the 13th)