Mountains on the left, lake on the right, MontBleu in the middle.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 437 room MontBleu features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, spa, and a new poker room.
Casino: 45,000sqft casino floor with original Sigma Derby, Poker Room, Sports Book, classic table games, & slot machines.
Hotel: 437 rooms with 36 suites, featuring mountain or lake views.
Onsen Spa: Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, full salon, and massage treatments.
- Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Tahoe's only AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, featuring a 300 bottle wine list and world-class cuisine.
- Café Del Soul, open 24/7, features a wide variety of food to satisfy any palate.
- The Buffet, your classic buffet offering a large selection for brunch or dinner, at an affordable price.
- Opal Ultra Lounge, with exotic Go-Go dancers, body painting, and drink specials.
- The Zone, the place to be to catch all the sports action.
- HQ, just off the casino floor with a hip chic vibe.
- MontBleu Theater, featuring live performances, movie festivals, and stand-up comedy.
- Convention Center, 10,000sqft grand ballroom, with floating walls.
read more show less