Come back from your Memorial Day Weekend with stories to share for a lifetime. Spend your long weekend laughing with friends and family around the campfire, running and playing in our Annual Color Olympics and relaxing around the pool side all in the beauty of the redwood forest. Instead of typical, break free from the mold and enjoy all that YMCA Camp Campbell has to offer.
Experiences may include:
• A Half day hike to the ridge of the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains
• Traditional Camp Activities such as Archery, Climbing Wall, Arts and Crafts, and Swimming
• Large Group Games such as Capture the Flag, Kickball, Basketball Tournaments and our Annual Color Olympics Relay Race
• Specialized Crafts such as Basket Weaving, Wood Burning, Leatherworking or Felting.
• Team Building Activities such as our High Ropes Challenge Course (ages 11+) and Low Ropes Challenge Course (all ages)
• Frontier Forgers: an off-trail exploration of our forest
• Outdoor Cooking Projects such as Pie Iron Pies, Cobb Oven Pizza and Hand Crank Ice Cream Making