Taste your way through western Sonoma County on a guided tour of the eateries, craft brewers, artisans, and wineries of The Barlow in Sebastopol. Sip and savor delicious farm-to-table cuisine while learning how Sebastopol became the eclectic foodie-friendly town that it is today.
• A delicious, exclusive tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace.
• 3 hours and a relaxing stroll around the beautiful Barlow marketplace.
• Tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal.
• Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County.
• Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County.
6780 Depot Street, #110
Sat Oct 14 (11:30 am)
Sat Oct 21 (11:30 am)
Sat Oct 28 (11:30 am)
Sat Nov 4 (11:30 am)
Sat Nov 11 (11:30 am)
Sat Nov 18 (11:30 am)
Sat Dec 2 (11:30 am)