-Marathon Matt Personal Coaching Programs & Services
Running is frequently an individual sport. Everyone derives something different from the act of running. In turn, each individual has their own personal running goals.
My focus is on enabling and empowering individuals to achieve and exceed their personal running goals.
Face-to-Face Personal Coaching Programs-
Personal Coaching Services-
Online Personal Coaching Programs-
-Marathon Matt Group Training Programs
Marathon Matt periodically coaches group training programs in partnership with Fleet Feet Sports. On July.24, 2007, Marathon Matt in partnership with Fleet Feet Sports launches the ROCK 'N' RUN 13.1 TRAINING PROGRAM! This KILLER program targets the San Jose Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon on Oct.14!
The rocking and running gets started on Tuesday, July.24 @ 6:30PM at the Marina Green Monkey Bars (near intersection of Marina/Webster)!
Here's why Rock 'N' Run 13.1 ROCKS:
• 11 weeks of training (7/24-10/14)
• 28 workouts (Tuesdays @ 6:30PM, [email protected] 9AM, and '6' Thursday night speed workouts @ 6:30PM)
• $25 Fleet Feet gift certificate
• $15 event registration discount
• Race day t-shirt from Brooks
• Race Finisher Hooded Sweatshirt from Fleet Feet
• 2 FREE post event concert tickets
• Bar nights
• Additional participation rewards (hats, socks, and more!)
Oh yeah....did I mention this killer program is a meager $100!
-Marathon Matt Custom Training/Fundraising Programs
According to BusinessWeek, endurance training/fundraising programs raised $656 MILLION for charitable causes including non-profit agencies/organizations in 2005. Endurance training/fundraising programs have become one of the most popular, effective, and INEXPENSIVE ways for non-profit agencies/organizations to raise money.
In the past nine months, Marathon Matt has helped generate over $100,000 in fundraising dollars for various Bay Area non-profits:
• Marathon Matt helped Pancreatica (http://www.active.com/donate/pancreatica) raise over $62,000 in 12 weeks!
• Marathon Matt helped the Presidio YMCA (http://www.active.com/donate/presidioyrunforkids) raise over $21,000 in 12 weeks!
• Marathon Matt helped DCSCO (http://www.active.com/donate/dcsco) raise over $15,000 in 12 weeks!
• Marathon Matt has helped Larkin Street Youth Services (http://www.active.com/donate/teamlarkinstreet) raise almost $11,000 since program launch on 05/05/2007!
A Marathon Matt endurance training/fundraising program includes the following AT NO COST TO PARTICIPANTS:
• A comprehensive training schedule
• Professionally coached workouts
• A fundraising strategy workbook
• A personal fundraising webpage
• Clinics/seminars from injury prevention specialists, nutritionists, etc.
• Ongoing training/fundraising support
• Much more!
If you’re looking for an EASY, PROVEN, and INEXPENSIVE way to generate more money for your non-profit agency/organization, there is space available to participate in Marathon Matt training/fundraising programs in conjunction with the following upcoming running events:
• US Half Marathon (San Francisco)-Program launches on Aug. 11, 2007
• Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon (San Francisco)-Program launches on Nov.17, 2007
• Santa Cruz Half Marathon (San Francisco)-Program launches on Feb.2, 2008
ADDITIONAL HALF MARATHON, MARATHON, AND TRIATHLON TRAINING/FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS FOR 2008 ARE AVAILABLE!
read more show less