|Claim this listing|
Hyde Street Harbor was built to accommodate the seasonal fishing fleets that deliver herring, salmon and crab to the fish processors at Pier 45. Commercial fishing vessels will always have top priority for berths at Hyde Street Harbor, but recreational vessels are welcome for up to 10 days a month when space is available.
* Hyde Street Harbor is primarily a commercial fishing harbor - children should be closely supervised at all times.
* Never allow children to play on or around the fishing boats.
* Be aware of the wind and tides when docking at Hyde Street Harbor.
* Typical summer afternoons have a strong westerly breeze at Hyde Street Harbor, and flood tide currents flow in a westerly direction.
* Take extra caution when wind and tidal currents are working together at Hyde Street Harbor.