|Claim this listing|
The redesigned Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is conveniently located in Burlingame, situated between downtown San Francisco and near many Silicon Valley industries. Designed for the business and leisure traveler, our San Francisco Airport hotel is the perfect starting point for vacationers to explore the Bay Area or executives on the go.
So what makes your stay as easy and seamless as possible?
- Spacious remodeled rooms: 789 newly renovated guestrooms including 26 suites, Business Plan rooms and Regency Club level.
- Convenient to SFO: Minutes to San Francisco Airport with a 24-hour shuttle service and Hertz rentals car service desk on-site.
-Beautiful meeting & event space: Features over 69,000 sq ft of flexible event space ideal for San Francisco weddings, conferences and special events.
- Pool and StayFit™ Gym: Work out in the 24-hour fitness center and take a dip in the heated outdoor pool with a whirlpool.
- Vibrant restaurant and bar scene: Delectable and innovative new American cuisine, energetic social setting, and fresh grab-n-go items at 3SIXTY Bistro, Bar & Market.
- Explore the Bay Area: Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, dine at Fisherman's Wharf, tour Alcatraz Island or drive down Lombard Street.