This Halloween, The Alembic is starting a new tradition and transforming into a classic Chinese restaurant and bar for one night only. Come dressed in your best costume, enjoy tea tastings by Uncle Gee in our decked-out dining room, and try our special menu of Chinese-inspired food and drink specials.
- General Tso Duck Legs with persimmon and celery root
- Pickled Veggie Spring Rolls
- Five-Spice Chicharones
- Squid Ink Jook with pork belly, scallop, and egg
- Shanghai Buck with aged rum, Angostura bitters, ginger beer, simple syrup, lime
- Jasmine with gin, Campari, Mandarine Napolean, fresh-squeezed lemon juice