Get fit at Holman Ranch located at 60 Holman Road in Carmel Valley. Holman Ranch is launching a new exercise class series open to the public. Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and Boot Camp will help get you in shape and stay in shape through the holiday season. All levels welcome to participate.
Classes featured will be:
• Yoga: The practice of yoga makes the body strong and flexible, it also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and hormonal systems. Yoga brings about emotional stability and clarity of mind
• Zumba: A blend of Latin and International dance moves that creates an exciting, energetic and effective workout. All fitness levels are welcome.
• Pilates: A sequence of controlled exercises that creates the perfect blend of strength building and flexibility training. These exercises challenge the brain, improve posture, reduce stress, and build lean muscle.
• Boot Camp: Circuit training that optimizes strength, balance, stabilization and cardio. Developed by CPT & PES Mollie Newman.
• Man Camp: Circuit training that enhances stamina, strength, balance and overall men's health and wellness. Developed by CPT & PES Mollie Newman.
Save the date for:
• 11/21 8AM Yoga
• 11/7, 11/14 6PM Pilates
• 11/19, 11/20 9AM Zumba
• 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18 9AM Zumba
• 12/5, 12/12 Pilates 6PM
• 12/2, 12/9, 12/16 8AM Yoga
• 12/18 4PM Bootcamp
• 12/18 5:30PM Man Camp
• Classes are $15 per person. Holman Ranch Wine Club members can attend for $10.00.
• All classes are 1 hour
• Location for Zumba will be in the Carriage House.
• Weather permitting Yoga and Pilates will be on the lawn overlooking the spectacular mountains and vineyards.
• Classes limited to 20 people and parking is available at the top parking lot of the Ranch.
• RSVPs required. Call 831-659-2640 or email [email protected]
• Recommend to bring you own mat for yoga and pilates
• Also, recommend that you bring your own Water bottle and towel. Water will be provided.