Festival of Lights
Bring your friends to the Osher Marin JCC for the biggest, best & FREE Hanukkah party in Marin! Enjoy dancing, arts & crafts, live music, delicious food, games, face painting, swimming, and more!
Family Connections 9:30-11:30am
Preschool Open House ages 0-5
* For families with kids 0-3 & siblings * JCC Preschool
Music, art, & holiday treats!
More information at https://www.marinjcc.org/familyconnections
Festival of Lights Games, Crafts, Entertainment, Food & More
11:30 am-2:00 pm
*For all ages!
• Make your way to the dance floor and show off your moves at the Glow in the Dark Dance Party!
• Consider helping those in need this holiday season: bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to our toy drive.
• Shake it off at Family Zumba, a calorie burning dance fitness party for everyone.
• Come over to the PJ Library(R) Hanukkah Bash to have your face painted by Buki the Clown
• Build Minecraft & Lego dreidels, decorate cookies and more arts & crafts fun!
• Gather your friends and family and strike your best pose in the Photo Booth
• Hop into our Bounce House to catch some air!
• Enjoy live music by the Brandeis Marin Bands
• Sing songs with Ms. Kitty
• Indulge in delicious Hanukkah latkes & other festive food
• And lots more Hanukkah-related fun!
Fitness & Aquatics Center All Day
Be our guest at our award-winning fitness center and pools and see what you have been missing!
For more information, visit https://www.marinjcc.org/FOL
or call (415) 444-8000. Please bring your lightly used or new coat & non-perishable, healthy foods to support those in need! The Osher Marin JCC is located at 200 North San Pedro Road in San Rafael.