EagleRider, the world’s largest motorcycle travel company, is offering San Francisco area residents the chance to be among the first to ride a 2018 Harley-Davidson model, before it even hits the showroom floor. Not only will you earn some serious bragging rights, but you’ll see San Francisco from a whole new perspective.
This tour will cover 400 miles as you ride from the city to the stunning Yosemite National Park, with plenty of wide open spaces, warm air, and beautiful stretches of road in between. Here are the dates to choose from:
o Oct 14 – 15
o Oct 28 - 29
• Depart from EagleRider San Francisco at 9am
• Ride to our hotel in El Portal (at the entrance to Yosemite). We’ll arrive early enough to give you plenty of time to explore the park on your own before dinner; or you can kick back on the deck of your room overlooking the river below.
• After an early breakfast, we’ll enjoy a morning ride through Yosemite Valley before making our way back to San Francisco.
• Upon our return to the city, we’ll share one last bite and a cold drink together!
• 2017 – 2018 Harley-Davidson Rental (2 days)
• First 12 riders to book are guaranteed a 2018!
• Saturday night hotel accommodations
• Zero Deductible Theft and Damage Waiver
• Continental Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
• Tour Guide
• Turn by Turn Instructions for those who want to ride separate of the group
• BBQ dinner at EagleRider location on final afternoon
• National Park Entrance Fees (where applicable)
• Ferry transportation (where applicable)
• Parking and tolls on tour days
• All taxes and fees
• 1 Bike / 1 Room $595 per bike
• 2 Bikes / 1 Room $495 per bike