Get down on delicious dumplings, bottomless kumquat mimosas, and Chinese beers at the only Lunar New Year food festival in San Francisco — Dumpling Down!
Vendors from all over the Bay Area will be steaming, frying, baking, and boiling authentic Chinese dim sum classics like shumai, bao buns, and har gow — each filled with traditional delights like shrimp, pork, cabbage, and chives!
Once you've dumpling'd to your heart's delight, sink your chopsticks into other Chinese treats! Onion pancakes, fried chicken, fresh noodles, fried rice, egg rolls, and more will also dot the menus of all your favorite Asian food trucks.
Celebrate the year of the pig by diving into a mountain of delicious dumplings with us!
DUMPING DOWN DETAILS
- Sunday, February 24th | 11am-5pm
- SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Blvd. North SF
- 15+ dumpling and Asian food vendors
- Live DJ
- All-ages, rain or shine with covered seating
- Four-legged friends are not permitted on the field but are always welcome inside the paved areas of SPARK
- $5 Pre-Sale General Admission
- $28 Pre-Sale Bottomless Kumquat Mimosas and Chinese Beers (includes General Admission)
- Free Admission for lil’ dumplins 10 & under
LUNAR NEW YEAR SPECIALS
~ still steaming ~
Gong Xi Fa Cai!