A new dining experience at Ghirardelli Square! Enjoy a 3-course evening of San Francisco-inspired food and drink provided by Ghirardelli Chocolate Marketplace, SF Brewing Co & The Cheese School of San Francisco.
Take in gorgeous views of the Bay and Alcatraz while dining on the finest from each purveyor. Supper Club guests have the privilege to skip long lines and wait times. Present your pass and walk on in!
Dining Pass includes:
- Beer flight or 16oz seasonal brew at SF Brewing Co
- Exclusive 30 minute Brewery Tour at SF Brewing Co at 7pm and 7:30pm
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Seasonal Soup at The Cheese School of San Francisco
- Hot Fudge Sundae* at Ghirardelli Chocolate Marketplace
- Cable Car Keepsake courtesy of Ghirardelli Chocolate Marketplace
Guests will receive an email with additional check-in information closer to event date. Please check-in no later than 7pm. Upon check in, guests will receive an event wristband identifying participation in the Supper Club event. This event is self-guided, allowing guests to visit the participating purveyors in any order and at any time interval they see fit. Please pace your evening as rain-checks will not be issued for missed portions.
Should parking be needed, we offer a Dining & Parking Pass with discounted parking.
This event is for guests aged 21+. ID must be presented at check-in.
*Excludes family-sized Earthquake Sundae