Communicate to Influence is our signature two-day communications course that will dramatically improve the way you prepare and deliver communications. Through a combination of video feedback and private, one-on-one coaching, you will discover how to change the way your audience thinks or acts on your ideas by moving them from information to influence.
Who should take this course?
Just about anyone who’s looking to move up, reach out, change a process, or the world is encouraged to attend
• Get the recipe for our trade secret: The Decker Grid ™, a powerful way to create focused, results-orientated messages in half the time.
• Remove the mystery of “Where should I put my hands?” “What’s the best way to organize my notes?” and “Does my nervousness show?”
• Get out of your own way—let our expert instructors identify the small tweaks that will make you more influential.
• Tell your story. Learn a structure for business storytelling.
• Create rapport and connection for one-on-one, small groups, large meetings, or keynote speeches.
• Improve credibility.
• Learn how to master PowerPoint, webinars, video and conference calls.
• Handle Q+A like a pro.
• Great networking with other professionals.
• Video feedback — 8 times & Private coaching — 3 times.
What Participants Need to Know:
Join us starting at 8:30am for a continental breakfast and chance to network with your fellow participants. The program begins at 9am, and you should plan on staying until 5pm.
Lunch is on your own, so you will have some time to check-in with work, grab a bite nearby, or eat at our office. We also have a kitchen if you'd prefer to bring your own lunch.
Available on the website: https://decker.com/about-us/our-team/
More Upcoming Communicate to Influence Courses:
San Francisco Calendar URL: https://decker.com/sf/
NYC Course Calendar URL: https://decker.com/nyc/
About Decker Communications:
Decker Communications consults and trains businesses in communications – both in what they say and how they say it. Since 1979 Decker has worked with thousands of leaders in Fortune 500 companies, hot start-ups and leading non-profits (including AT&T, Direct Energy, Fitbit, Hilton, Merrill Lynch, The Nature Conservatory, Pfizer, Sephora, VISA and many more). Decker is the leading expert in business communications, creating focus and confidence to help leaders communicate vision, motivate action or close the deal.